PROJECT: INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN VÂLCEA COUNTY
CONTRACT NO. 14.161/30.08.2021: DESIGN AND EXECUTION OF WORKS FOR THE INVESTMENT OBJECTIVE ROEȘTI INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT CENTER, VÂLCEA COUNTY
BENEFICIARY: THE TERRITORIAL ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT OF VÂLCEA COUNTY through THE VÂLCEA COUNTY COUNCIL
ENTREPRENEUR: SC INOVECO SRL
DRAUGHTSMAN: SC ARGIF PROIECT SRL
CONSULTANT: VENTURO INVESTMENT S.R.L.
FUNDER: MINISTRY OF EUROPEAN INVESTMENTS AND PROJECTS (MFE)
DESIGN AND EXECUTION CONTRACT VALUE: 91.151.902,35 lei + VAT
DURATION OF EXECUTION: 16 months
START DATE OF EXECUTION: August 1, 2022
DEFECT NOTIFICATION PERIOD: 12 months
According to Ordinance no. 2/2021 and of the Technical Norm on storage approved with Order 757/2004, the landfill according to Roești falls into class b – landfill for non-hazardous waste.
The objective and value of the investment. The general objective of the contract refers to "Construction of a central waste management facility – Sorting station, compliant warehouse and Mechanical and biological treatment plant (TMB) in Roești (design and execution of works)", facilities that are an integrated part of the Integral Solid Waste Management System in Valcea County, a project implemented through phase 2 POIM 2014 – 2020. The value of the investment for the execution and completion of the works is 91,151,902.35 lei + VAT.
Duration of execution. The contract was signed on October 1, 2021. The order to start the design works was signed on November 1, 2021. Following the approval of the technical design and the issuance of the building permit no. 9 of 08.07.2022, the order to start the execution of the works was signed and is issued today, August 1, 2022. The duration of execution is 16 months.
Activity profile. At CMID Roești will be treated municipal waste collected from the central – east and center – west areas, serving about. 49% of the population of Vâlcea County. Activities: sorting of separately collected recyclable waste (paper + cardboard, plastic + metal, mechanical-biological treatment of residual waste, composting of bio-waste and green waste, storage refusal from treatment. The bottle will be delivered directly to recyclers.
The Integrated Waste Management Center (CMID) Roești will be located in the built-up area of Roeşti commune, east of cueni village, on the eastern slope of Olteanca Hill, at about. 35 km SW of Râmnicu Vâlcea. The total area of the ROEȘTI CMID site is 206,673 sqm. The category of land use is arable and pasture.
According to the plan of framing in the area, the neighborhoods of CMID Roești are as follows:
- to the north – NW – the communal road Dc 112;
- to the east – SE – Olteanca brook (Matca);
- to the south – forest;
- to the west – forest.
The access to the site is made from the communal road DC 112 Pesceana – Roești. The location of the objective is located on the left side of this road.
On the site will be built: cell 1 of the landfill according to waste, a sorting station for recyclable waste separately collected, a mechano-biological treatment plant for the rest of the waste and the administrative area of CMID.
- The capacity of cell 1 (landfill) will be 265,000 cubic meters, an area of 2.43 ha and an operating life of 28 years. The height of the stored waste column will be about. 28 m. The amount of waste that will be deposited annually is about. 19.610 t/year.
- The recyclable waste sorting station consists of : The sorting hall, a construction with side closures on all sides consisting of 2 zones: the waste reception and unloading area and the sorting area and the bale storage shed. The sorting capacity will be 10,180 t/year. The area occupied by the hall will be about. 2,991 sqm and the one occupied by the shed for storing bales of about. 230 sq.m.
- The mechano-biological treatment plant consists of : Mechanical treatment hall (construction with side closures on all sides) which has 2 working areas (waste reception and discharge area and mechanical treatment area), Covered paddocks for forced aerobic fermentation, Sopron maturation, Administrative building. It has a treatment capacity of 34,070 t/year.
- Administrative area. Within the administrative area, the following works will be carried out: gate cabin, car scales, scales cabin, administrative building, roads and precinct platforms, related to the administrative area, sorting station, TMB and storage cell 1; utilities (water supply, sewerage, domestic water treatment plant, electricity supply, fencing); flood protection works; Wheel washing area, garage / car workshop.
- Works for the safety of CMID Roești. Gutters and storm canals including related hydrotechnical constructions.
INOVECO SRL, founded in 1993 as a private company, provides intelligent solutions for different fields of activity: construction, sanitation, agriculture, etc. all having as common denominator the care for the environment and intelligent technologies. The most important locations in Romania such as: Bucharest and the counties of Alba, Arges, Bacău, Bistriţa-Năsăud, Brașov, Brăila, Calarasi, Cluj, Constanța, Dolj, Galați, Giurgiu, Gorj, Ialomiţa, Iași, Mureș, Sibiu, Suceava, Timiș, Tulcea, Vâlcea benefit from municipal landfills made with materials supplied and installed by the INOVECO team.
The quality of the works executed by INOVECO SRL has been constantly recognized by ARACO – the Romanian Association of Construction Contractors, through the Quality Trophies awards granted over the last almost three decades of activity. INOVECO company has implemented and maintains an integrated management system that meets the requirements of SR EN ISO 9001: 2008, SR EN ISO 14001: 2005 and SR ISO 45001:2018 standards.