INOVECO was founded in 1993, the company offering a wide range of innovative products and services, along with well-trained people and a performant management. Our organizational structure includes four main departments: Construction (infrastructure projects, civil and industrial), Materials for Construction (geosynthetics, special materials for constructions and additives), Industrial Production (metallic confections and laser cutting), Technologies and Equipment for Agriculture and Environment.
We strongly support that people are the most important resource available to our company, for this reason we make sure to have the best specialists ready to cope with any project. We encourage initiative, creativity, innovation, loyalty and strongly believe in the dedication and character of our people. Our company's commitment is to increase the economic well-being and quality of life of all those who take part in this activity. We believe that good communication with our partners and suppliers is the key to success in business. We make "customer orientation" the principle that governs our value system and our way of acting.
We are constantly involved in protecting the environment, which is why our company is constantly adopting new ideas and implementing the latest technologies in order to have the best performances. For each decision we make, we balance both the short-term and long-term risks and advantages. Maintaining this balance leads to the growth of the company and guarantees that our solutions are the most suitable both now and in the future.
Fields of activity
Mission and vision
CERTIFICATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
The concern for the quality of the products and services offered by INOVECO is one of the essential values of the company. That is why we make sure that we comply with the highest quality standards in the industry (defined by SRAC):
- ISO 9001 takes into account the orientation towards the client and the evaluation of his satisfaction as well as the commitment of the top management for a continuous improvement.
- ISO 14001 requires an organization to declare what it does in terms of controlling and reducing its impact on the environment.
- ISO 45001 is a working model for organizations that want better control over occupational risks.
- ISO/IEC 27001 is based on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
INOVECO is authorized and certified by the following authorities:
- AFER (Romanian Railway Authority) – Railway Supplier Authorization Series AF no. 8583
- ANIF (National Agency for Land Improvements) – Attestation Certificate series Ff no. 557
- INSEMEX Petrosani – Certificate regarding the capacity to carry out specific activities no. GANEx.Q.2020(24).12.0905
- National Bureau of Coding – Certificate for the allocation of the "NATO Code of Economic Agent" no. 2841
ASSOCIATIONS WE ARE PART OF
Our mission is to contribute professionally to the sustainable development of the society. We believe that by working with our partners we can achieve this goal.
INOVECO has the quality of member in the following associations/organizations:
- Romanian Compost Association (ARC) – founding member;
- Romanian Association for Waste Management (ARMD) – founding member;
- Romanian Association of Geosynthetics (ARG) – founding member;
- Partnership Association for European Projects and Funds (APPFE);
- The Romanian Association of Construction Entrepreneurs (ARACO);
- Romanian Environmental Association (ARM);
- Romanian Association of Construction Law;
- The Association of Cement Producers in Romania (CIROM);
- Romanian Society of Geotechnics and Foundations (SRGF);
- Bucharest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICAC).
You want to know more details about the products, services or
innoveco portfolio projects?
innoveco portfolio projects?
Inoveco's teams of specialists are at your disposal for any kind of questions. We make "customer orientation" the principle that governs our value system and our way of acting. We are waiting for your messages. by filling in the contact form.